Norvergence - About
Norvergence is a brainchild of a group of ecologists, nature lovers, and local volunteers who are at a mission to bring a change in the mindset of society. We believe that practical solutions to environment-related problems can only be possible if we get emotionally attached to our mother nature. Yes, only then we can feel the sufferings of our planet occurring because of activities conducted by humans in the name of innovation and development.
Objectives of Norvergence are to:
- Publish research papers, reports, case studies, journals in many different languages to establish a connection with readers across the globe.
- Create awareness regarding global warming, environmental degradation, health crisis, social issues, etc.
- Promote research and actions taken by individuals or groups living in different parts of the world.
- In-depth evaluation of various government reports, journals, and scientific data related to the environment.
- Production and distribution of environment-related education materials among students.
The team Norvergence is working for environmental protection by digging into the root causes of environmental issues. The team does not immediately takes action or conduct any activity related to it. The first step when we start working on any environment issue is to know about the legal aspects, dig into its history, go through reports and research related to the issue, talk to experts about it and then plan further actions.
Spreading awareness about environmental issues is one of the most frequent activities performed by the team. Articles and blogs are published on the website related to environmental issues after covering all the aspects from the latest news to all the research reports submitted by the experts.
The team Norvergence pays extra attention to the ideas of the members of the NGO and the amendments in different countries related to sustainability. These ideas are then promoted by the teams in the form of activities conducted by the team members to set an example and to motivate the locals to put in more effort and try the sustainable way of living.